Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Names

Many of you have asked if we have decided on a name, and clearly, we have not. But we're having much better luck agreeing on girl names than we did on boy names. So we've posted a poll, so you can vote on the names that we seem to both like moderately well. Greg's favorite is Leah, my favorite is Olivia. Who knows what we'll end up deciding on. Don't worry, nothing is going to sound good with Hirschi as a last name, so we haven't been basing it off that at all.

We're having another ultrasound on June 9th, so we'll update photos then. Hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

Myrna Curzon said...

I am voting for Lia. I think it is REALLY cute.

olivia said...

Hello Heather! GaeLynn just showed me your blog! I, of course, will vote for Olivia, but I'm a bit biased!! My mission was great; I'm back at Law School for summer until I start back with Graphic Design...& by that time I'll be married. Crazy... the date is August 5. (Send me your address!) So fun to see what you're up to!

Karson said...

Dang it! I tried to vote multiple times so that Madison would totally win by a lnadslide!

Zach said...

I don't know, I think Heather sounds good with Hirschi. I think you just need to try harder... :-p