I've realized that there might be unwanted and unknown visitors to our blog, so I'm going to make it private. If you visit our blog and would like an invitation to view it, just send me your email address at
heatherhirschi@hotmail.com and I will send one to you. I'll be making it private in a week or two. Thanks!
2 comments:
WOO HOO!! i didn't even know you HAD a blog until I got invited to it! So happy to have made your VIP members list. Your boy is SO BIG!! And I voted for Madeline. I think it goes so well with Hirschi!
I think going private is a great idea. A great way to avoid the in-laws!
Come on by and check mine out when you get a minute. I put you on my "people I stalk online" list. See ya!
www.thedicksoncircus.blogspot.com
Hi!!!! I have been wondering what you guys have been up to! Do you have our blog?
Post a Comment