Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Bye Crib!

Since my last post about Jeremiah making the transition to his big boy bed he has continued to do well. At first he only stayed in his bed if I was in his room, sitting on the rocking chair. After about a week of that I tried leaving before he fell asleep. That was a nightmare, but eventually he fell asleep in his bed without me in his room. So now we're almost done with this transition and I'm feeling GREAT about being crib-less for a few months. We'll leave the crib up still but Jeremiah definately knows which one is HIS bed. I'm so proud of him. Less than 2 weeks and he's sleeping in his bed with no problems. It went much smoother than I had expected. Now, hopefully we won't have to take the pack n' play with us when we travel for a good long while! I don't know why they call them "travel" beds, because there is nothing light, or travel friendly about them! Anyway, Yay for twin beds!

No comments: