Cooking with Mommy:
Jeremiah loves helping me bake or cook dinner. He's really good at playing with the flour :). Once we let him sit on the counter so he could be more in the action: that was more mess than it was worth, now he stands on a chair right next to me.



4 comments:
So cute, I can't believe how big your little boy is getting...they grow up way to fast! I love that first picture with Jeremiah on the counter, he is a doll!
He is getting so big- what a little man! I miss him! How are things going for you guys?
Those are 2 of Cohen's favorite things to do, too! Oh, and I voted for Leah, but I like the Lia spelling. Just to let you know. :)
Yeah, I haven't tried cooking too much with Holden yet. It would probably be ten times the mess. Right now he sits next to me in his high chair and watches from a "safe" distance! :)
Post a Comment