Sorry this is so blurry, it was dark and I couldn't see where I was aiming. This is my little miracle. Jeremiah is asleep on his big kid bed for the first time. It took us 3 days of trying, and he only stayed put when I sat in the rocking chair in his room. So we'll see how the rest of the night goes, and how tomorrow goes. Right now the mattress is on the floor in case he falls out, in two weeks we'll put it on the frame and put the bed rails on it. I'm so excited for my small victory, even if it is just for tonight. :)
6 comments:
I'm interested to see how it works, I'm wondering when I should start on that process for Cohen. He just seems so little for such a big bed!
What and adorable little family! Jeremiah is so dang cute! I love your blog!
Congrats on your little victory! I hope he transitions well for you!
Whooo!! big kid beds are the best. I think its harder on the parents when they make the move from the crib.
Isn't it so wierd that they can't be in a crib forever. It's like the last "baby thing" to take away (well I guess that diapers are but those aren't sad to take away!) Congrats on the progress though.
Congrats! hehe I'm sure that day will come sooner than I expect! I seriously wonder how in the world Holden will EVER stay on a bed without bars to hold him in! :) lol
Post a Comment