At Amber's baby shower back in March I won a prize - bubble bath paint. We broke it out the other day and Jeremiah LOVED it. It just so happened that he had been playing with one of my paint brushes before bath time and had insisted on taking the paint brush into the bath with him. Anyway, here are some pictures of him having a great time in the bath tub.

This isn't a good picture of it, but Jeremiah did a back flip off a bench at the park a few weeks ago and got a pretty good scrape on his head. this was about a week afterwards, so it looks pretty good. Our child seems to be accident prone. His legs are covered with bruises and he always has an Owie (i don't know how you would spell that word) that is healing. I swear, if I didn't know us better I would say we beat our child.
This is the worst of the owies that he has had lately. We were over at a friends house when Jeremiah slipped out the sliding door while they were putting to dogs out in the back yard. He sat down on the deck and started playing with one of the dogs chew toys. I think one of the dogs got jealous and started nipping at his toy trying to get it, Jeremiah pulled away from the dog, but into the grill that was sitting on the deck still hot from barbequeing. So, needless to say it blistered up pretty good and we just so happened to have a Dr's appt. the next day so we had the Dr. look at it. He said it would be fine, just to keep it clean and bandaged to avoid infection. This is what it looked like about a week later, sorry no pictures of the gigantic blister that covered 1/2 his forearm. Like I said: if I didn't know better I would say we abuse our child. He gets into trouble faster than I can stop him.
Now Jeremiah loves the "owie tape" that we wrap his arm with. it's not as cool as the bright blue wrap that the Dr put on, but its still cool to Jeremiah. Okay, so he doesn't look very excited in this picture, but thats okay.

This is Daddy teaching Jeremiah how to use a toothpick, or rather, just look so cool holding it in his mouth. Jeremiah does ANYTHING daddy does. He is such a copy cat!



1 comment:
That burn looks pretty bad and painful. I feel so bad for my little buddy! Thanks again for coming to my shower, it was good to see you!
Post a Comment