Thursday, August 21, 2008
The best day of the month
Friday, August 22 was baby birthing day in our circle of loved ones. My sister in law Kristina was scheduled to be induced that day so we were already planning on one nephew.... then my sister Amber was admitted that morning as well, yes, two nephews on the same day. I kept joking that I was the only one missing, and that I'd better get cracking if we wanted to go 3 for 3. Yeah, it didn't happen. :) I'm okay with that. THEN this morning I got an email saying that one of my best friends from high school, Jenn, had had her baby boy yesterday too! Those were the three people I knew who had due dates near mine and they're all happily snuggling with their bundles of joy already! So we have Horatio Smith (real first name is yet to be determined) born at 2:55 Ohio time, weighing 7lbs12oz, 20.5 in. long. Ashton Martin Gollaher born at 4:45 Utah time, weighing 7lbs8oz., 20 in. long. WooHoo! Now I guess it's my turn. We'll see how many weeks I have left. I am so happy for Kristina, Amber and my friend Jenn. Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay babies! I'm excited for yours to make an entrance!!!
Glad all is well with the baby. I'm sure all will be great. You don't have much time left now! She will be here before you know it!
That was so nice of you to mention me in your blog! I can't believe how many babies were born that day! There were 10 babies born in the same hospital as cade. It must have been a full moon or something! :)
Post a Comment