This will be a fast post:
I had another Dr's appt. today, and I lost a centimeter. It might have been explained if the baby had dropped again, only further this time, but my Dr. checked and she hadn't, SOOOO, she's sending me in for an ultrasound. During the ultrasound they will be able to more precisely measure the babies growth and figure out why they're not able to measure the growth the way they normally do. Hopefully they will be able to fit me in tomorrow. I will post again when we know more. Your prayers would be appreciated. I'm sure everything will work out just the way it should.
3 comments:
Lots of prayers coming your way, Heather. I hope the ultrasound offers comfort and reassurance and that your baby girl is growing and doing well.
Raven
Prayers for you! I hope you are doing okay. Talk to you soon.
Good luck Heather! Keep us posted and let us know if you need ANYTHING!
Post a Comment