Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

For those members of my family who enjoy updates on this whole pregnancy thing, here it is:

I'm 32 weeks along. I am only measuring 30, the same as my last visit two weeks ago, but this could be becuase the baby has dropped so my doctor isn't really concerned at this point. If I still haven't grown by my next visit in 2 more weeks then she'll have me get another ultrasound to check the progress. Hopefully it's just because she's dropped and everything will be fine. That is what I'm expecting. If not, we'll see what they say.

I will post a recent photo later. Love you all!

1 comment:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am glad to hear that your doctor isn't too worried. Please let us know what you hear. I am thinking of you! I am only 3 weeks away now- ahhh! We need to get together again!