

It has been a long time since the infant car seat has been used and it needed a good cleaning, so Jeremiah was helping me put everything back together. He is a great buckler!


A few weeks ago we had a big company BBQ at Greg's bosses house. They had "pony rides" on their horses, great food, tennis, beach volley ball, a swimming pool and a few big blow up toys for the kids (and the adults). Jeremiah was intrigued with the horses but did NOT want to ride one at first, but once he saw all the other kids doing it he patiently waited his turn and didn't want to get off! He loved it. He is still asking to go back to "Mike's House!" to ride the horses.
Here are a few of Jeremiah in the big jumping house thing, I don't know what you call it. He spent almost an hour in there running around and falling down. It was great fun. And you can bet I had to go in there with him. He labeled me the "monster" so I chased him around.


These are pictures of Greg letting Jeremiah drive the car. I was wondering why he has started trying to climb up into the front seat when I unbuckle him from the car seat.... hmmm...




Last but not least, this is our family home evening trip to the dairy queen I think for ice cream cones. This is the first time Jeremiah ever got to eat his own, it was WAY to big for him and he wasn't a very good or clean eater. Luckily they gave us a wet wash rag to clean him up before we went home.




3 comments:
He's such a cute little boy!
I love that little guy!
I love that smile, it's priceless!
Post a Comment