Saturday, August 02, 2008

More Jeremiah, Pregnancy, and CFA

Yes, these are my retarded "prego" pictures that Greg took yesterday. I know, I look retarded and you can see how big my butt is in those pants, but give me a break, it's hard to find pants that are really comfy when you are big and pregnant.
Okay, I was craving chocolate, so I made brownies at 8:30 at night.... and I love how you can totally tell that my garments don't even cover my belly button! Oh well, only a few weeks left.
One of Jeremiah's favorite things: Mickey Mouse Marching. Yup, with KNIVES (the plastic ones from our picnic set, I'm not that bad of a mother). Jeremiah requests the marching song, which is the Mickey Mouse Club theme song. He marches around in a circle in our living room for HOURS!!! And wears himself out completely (which I love). You can just hear him telling all the nursery kids "My mommy lets me play with knives!"
This is during nap time, I went through our bedtime routine, reading him books, singing a couple songs and kissing him goodnight, he was pretty quiet for a long time, but I could tell that he hadn't fallen asleep yet. About an hour into nap time I go up to check on him. This is what I found: He opened the bottom drawer, pulled all the blankets out of it, and used it as a step stool to get up into the top drawer where I keep a small box with pacifiers for the new baby, baby medicine, lotion, travel size baby shampoo, etc. Yup, He got it all out. I'm lucky all the medicine has kid-proof lids, although He did manage to unscrew the cap for some baby shampoo :) Ahh, don't we love our children!
CFA Level 1 Exam Results are In: Greg passed! WOO HOO!!!! And all it took was a stack of books over 2 feet high and several hundred hours of studying. It was a second full-time job for the last month or two. And what does he get for passing this very difficult exam? He gets to take #2!!! And what does he get if he passes #2? He gets to take #3! Three years of studying all to call himself a charter financial analyst. But we are very grateful that he passed, otherwise he would get to take #1 all over again. :) His buddy Paul passed as well so they get to study again for the next one. It's a good thing too, because Paul's wife Kelcey was going to kick him out of their house if he didn't, and he would have had to come live with us! :)...
By the way, anyone need the 2008 level 1 CFA books for the December test? Because we got em'!



7 comments:

Myrna Curzon said...

You have the smallest pregnancy behind I have ever seen! You better watch what you are saying or you are going to have a lot of your pregnant friends mad at you.

jayna said...

DITTO!!

Kristi Barnes said...

I'm so jealous that you're cute prego! It truly is unfair when all you get is belly! Just wanted to let you know that you look great.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Yeah...about the size nothing butt, I'm not even going to say anything. I do find it funny that your G's are all the way at the top of your belly. Mine creep up so bad. I even have the maternity ones and they creep. I am so ready to have my body back someday.

Melonie said...

Congratulations Greg! Way to go for passing. Congratulations Heather for getting through the long months of studying. Enjoy your study break for a few months and I can't wait to meet your baby!!!

Keith, Nydia and Presly said...

Heather I think you look great! You're sticking out, all in the right places...for being preggers, thats a good thing :)

Reggs said...

for reals! I had my last kid almost a year and a half ago and my butt it WAY bigger than yours. (I like to keep it as a potential weapon).
Happy pregnancy!