Baby Hirschi is now "engaged" in the birth canal. My Dr. did give me the go ahead to go to Utah this weekend (though we chose not to last minute) so she musn't have been too worried about me going into labor this weekend. Anyway, we'll see! I am now 36weeks exactly, and Jeremiah was born at 36weeks and 6days.... hmm... unfortunately my Dr. is off next weekend... :( I'm a little worried.
5 comments:
Oh boy! (or should I say "girl") It is getting soo close! We can't wait to meet your little girl. Have you decided on a name yet? Good luck counting down the hours this week... ;)
Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby (maybe in a few weeks, but my guess is sometime soon)!
the last weeks are the hardest! hang in there. Don't worry too much about missing a trip to Utah. it has been insanely cold and overcast lately. Stay where you're within ten feet of a bubblebath.
Hey Heather I just wanted to let you know if you need anything I am just a phone call or about 52 seconds away. Hope all is going well
Hey girlie, how are you doing? Any baby news? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment