It's a.... Baby! No known gender yet, but we will know in a couple weeks. You can vote at the top what you think we're having. The due date is September 27th, but my Dr. thinks I'm more likely to be early again, putting it around the beginning of September.
8 comments:
Congratulations guys!!! I'm really excited for you! :)
Hey, Heather! Congrats on the baby! We are due on the exact same day. Weird...;) But, like you said, we'll probably end up being a bit apart considering you went early with Jeremiah and I went almost a week late with Amelie.
Here's to making it through that first trimester! :)
Congratulations. What your life was too boring with just Jeremiah? Well you fixed that for sure. We voted for a girl. We need girls in this family, we are getting out numbered.
lov shelley and gary
I had no idea, how exciting! I can't believe you will have two kids, how are you feeling?
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you. I hope you are feeling okay! I can't believe I only have 3 weeks left! Two kids to take care of seems pretty crazy but I'm sure we will both figure it out somehow! Hope to see you soon.
congrats. I voted that you're having a girl! I am excited that we will have babies close to the same age!
Congratulations! But we are SO going to beat you to having a baby this year!
Congrats!! I'm due Aug 24th! Man..reading all of your comments- it's baby time for a lot of people it seems! I love the first U/S pics- Little beans! Hope you're feeling well and over most of the sickness!
Post a Comment