Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
Hooray! I voted correctly! :) Do you guys have any names picked out?
Yeah! I'm so happy for you. It is so fun to have a little girl to dress up and relate to. Girls are so fun!
YEAH!!! How exciting! One of each. Isn't that perfect?!! Let us know what names you guys have!
Dad and I would like to be the first to suggest names. (Well, maybe we're not the first, but the first on this blog.) Dad likes Arianna, Mya, Brianna and Victoria. I like Claire and Kira
Hey heather, I thought you would have a girl! I just wish we lived closer so I could enjoy her as much as you guys will!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
Hooray! I voted correctly! :) Do you guys have any names picked out?
Yeah! I'm so happy for you. It is so fun to have a little girl to dress up and relate to. Girls are so fun!
YEAH!!! How exciting! One of each. Isn't that perfect?!! Let us know what names you guys have!
Dad and I would like to be the first to suggest names. (Well, maybe we're not the first, but the first on this blog.) Dad likes Arianna, Mya, Brianna and Victoria. I like Claire and Kira
Hey heather, I thought you would have a girl! I just wish we lived closer so I could enjoy her as much as you guys will!
Post a Comment