Just thought I'd post some pictures of our ultrasounds. We haven't decided on any names, thanks to everyone for asking. It took a very long time for us to even agree on a single boy name when I was pregnant with Jeremiah, so I'm sure we won't decide on a name for quite a while. We will gladly accept your suggestions.
The first picture is of her profile (obviously) the second is a picture of her sucking on her hand. At one point she even had her foot up there playing with both her foot and her mouth at the same time. And the third picture is of her skinny little fingers. Enjoy!


4 comments:
Love the ultrasound pics, Heather! I'm glad to hear everything is looking well and good luck picking a name. I know how tough that can be. Congrats on the healthy little girl!
I love the pics! It's so fun when you can finally see the little thing that is kicking you inside! hehe You got great pics. They could not get a good profile pic with mine. Good job to your little one! :)
I knew it!!! I am so excited for you! A girl! That will be so fun for you! Congrats! I can tell she is already cute.
Congrats! A girl! that is so fun.
Post a Comment