Monday, April 07, 2008

More photos

I keep finding more funny pictures that I've taken in the last couple months that I haven't put on the blog. So here they are!
I'm sure all mothers experience this sometime in their child's upbringing.... breaking and entering... the makeup bag. Yes, Jeremiah found my makeup bag, got out the eye liner and proceeded to draw all over his face which, unfortunately, you can't see the extent of in this picture. But you can imagine, cheeks, chin, ears, arms, etc.
This is when it snowed every day for three weeks strait. Jeremiah had a great time seeing his footprints in the snow, and making snowballs. It was hard with his mittins, but he managed.

1 comment:

The Mercer Family said...

What a cutie. I never really took Holden out cause I couldn't find good winter clothes for him! lol Coat, boots, gloves..etc...that fit him!