Just thought I'd share some of my favorite things about life right now:
1. Chocolate Milk (YUM!)
2. Date Nights
3. Finding stuffed animals in my closet from Jeremiah playing in there
4. Jeremiah kisses
5. Sleeping in
6. Family Dance Night
7. Tickle Fights
8. Orange Juice
9. Flowers blooming on all the trees
10. Stretchy maternity pants!
I know it's not very exciting, but all those things just make life wonderful!! By way of update, Jeremiah has been helping me cook and wash dishes every day. It makes for a much longer day, and more messes to clean up, but it's so fun. He really likes putting on the rubber gloves when he washes dishes. It's so cute. I'll try to get a picture of it soon. Those are the cutest things Jeremiah does these days. By the way, we find out whether it's a boy or girl tomorrow!!! Yay!
1 comment:
You'll have to let us know what it is! How exciting! Do you have a preference either way?
Post a Comment