Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prepping for school

Mom: Jeremiah, did you know that in a few weeks you get to go to school in Miss Margaret's class?

Jeremiah: Where is Miss Marget?

Mom: She's probably getting school ready.

Jeremiah: Marget's coming over to my house to play?

Mom: No, she's going to be your teacher, Miss Margaret is a grown up.

Jeremiah: I don't like grown-ups.

There you have it folks (a phrase which he also said this morning), Jeremiah doesn't like grown-ups. But he IS excited to begin preschool this year. We will begin a marvelous tradition that I learned from Stephanie, doing a back to school celebration each year before the first day of school. I think it will be FUN!

2 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love all your latest posts. You guys have had a busy summer, it looks like. I love that he has stated that he hates grownups. Too funny!

Kristina said...

Oh he is so cute!! He will love pre-school, and you will like the break. I can't believe that I have two in school this year!!