I've been trying to live more naturally, the way God intended. Which means less movies, computer, being indoors, and more creativity, physical activity, and enjoying more of God's green earth. Today we had intended on going up the canyon to spend some time in the mountains, but it was just me and the kids, no cell service, and no one else around. I decided that it would be safer to head back to the local park and play there for the day. We found a nice shady spot, dug in the dirt, examined an ant hill, ate snacks, played with sticks, and had a delightful afternoon, until the kids needed to rest. I'll be chronicalling my transition to a more natural, organic life on a new blog- Becoming Organic. It's mostly so that I don't bore any of you who don't care with my musings. Hope you enjoy the pictures. We had a good day outside. Hopefully the first of many.






PS. This is what Leah's face looked like when we got home (It's dirty, if you can't tell, I couldn't get a good picture). It took a moment to realize it was because Jeremiah was rubbing her face with his foot (and dirty shoe) on the ride home. I can't wait to turn her front-facing in a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment