I realized that I haven't mentioned the biggest news in our lives lately. We're going to grad school in 2010! Or at least that's the plan. Greg is currently studying ardently for the GMAT which he takes in about a month. We're applying to about a dozen schools and hoping to get into a good one. Greg is doing well, but it all depends of that final score he gets on the GMAT. Because of this new development we aren't looking for a house anymore. A new adventure awaits and we are excited for the possibilities.
3 comments:
I hope you guys are applying at BYU and the U... and that'll you get accepted to either one of those... and that you'll take that offer... 'cause I don't want you guys moving out of state AGAIN!
Wow, how exciting! New adventures to come, for sure!
That's wonderful! I am excited to hear where you might go!
Post a Comment