Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dissapointment

For the last 9 months we haven't seen much of Daddy. One morning Greg was still home and the kids woke up earlier than usual. Greg went in to get them and Jeremiah looks and exclaims "Daddy! It's Daddy! Daddy's in mine room!"..... Clearly we haven't seen him enough. And all this family sacrifice has been for one goal, well, up until June it was one goal: the CFA exam. (since June it's been the GMAT) And today, we found out the results of those six months of studying into the wee hours of the night- FAIL.

Nevertheless, I'm still darn proud of him for working as hard as he does, and we'll just take it again next year. Oh boy. We love him a lot and hope that after B-school applications are in, we'll get to enjoy him at least for a few months, before he has to begin studying again for CFA again. We love you Daddy.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope that Greg is doing okay!

Amber Smith said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! That must be hard for Greg (all of too) after working so hard, for so long. Good luck! We'll pray that he aces it the next time.

Lalis said...

Wow, do I know how HE feels! Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure the Lord has a plan for you guys... which included failing that exam. Sounds weird, but He does work in weird ways. Love you!