Wednesday, August 05, 2009

1-800 Contacts Got Talent

Greg and one of his best friends from high school performed in the company talent show this past week. You can see all of the photos that Janette took at their family blog, click here to go directly to Janettes blog post with all the photos. I was considering taking the time to upload them to my computer, and then post them to my blog directly, but her's is already there, and so darn cute! Anyway, head on over to check it out.

ANOTHER blog reference, click here to find Karson and Betsy's post about our Fellas Olympics. Greg, Nate and Karson created this "club" in high school. They called themselves "Da Fellas" they even made shorts, ties, and rubber stamps with the club name on it throughout the years.... yeah, I know. Anyway, now days Janette, and Betsy and I make up "Da Fellas Wives" club and all 6 of us organized a group date with a little friendly competition involved. Sadly, we did not win, but we all have fun, and have some great pictures to prove it.

2 comments:

Abby Wright said...

I want to see the video of it!

Melonie said...

I totally want to see of video of it! Way to go Greg. Looks like you guys are having way to much fun down there!