I think Leah might be slightly older in these photos compared to Jerem, but I still think the comparison is amazing.


Ah, she's cute.

This is Jeremiahs new sand box. It's small, and simple, just a rubbermaid box with blue sand in it (the blue makes it much easier to spot, and to clean up after). It sits out on the patio and lets Jeremiah play outside and have some variety when Leah is napping and we can't head to the park.
6 comments:
Blue sand, I never would have thought of that. Brilliant!
Holy cow! That's CRAZY how much they look alike!
Hi Heather! Wow, Jeremiah and Leah are so cute! Presly is about to turn three, too, and she's little miss princess let me tell you. Miss ya!
Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss ya! ;-) Jeremiah and Leah are gorgeous! Hope you're doing well! We are doing great!
~Much love, Angie
What a great idea. Your kids are soo cute. :D
Heather! How you doin'? I had to take a bit to catch up! It's been a while and I thought I'd see what you're up to! Your hair is DARLING! I love it! Good job! I attempted my own haircut...not so good...ended up going to a salon to have them fix it! LOL Anyways...I'm glad you posted about potty training for I am going through the same issue wondering whether I should have done it 6 months ago with Holden and wondering whether he's ready or not! I was so glad to read your comments! Good job on it so far! Well, I hope all is well and that Boise is treating you well. Hey I have an idea. I'm sure Josh would love to settle in Boise. So, we could buy have the house and you could buy the other half...that way we could afford to live on that AWESOME street! I know EXACTLY which one it is. Josh and I always drive it when we're in town! :)
Post a Comment