Okay, before I post the few pictures that I do have of the past month (Kristina and Mom, I expect you to send the pics that you took) I want you all to know that I am done giving myself a hard time. I've gained a new perspective on things and I realize that heck, I deserve a little slack. A few things I do right: My family loves me and my kids smile when they see me, I'm a loyal friend, and I do my best. At least I have those things. And there are precious moments when I AM the person I want to be, and that's just got to be good enough for now. So, here's to a new year full of fabulous friends and family and doing some things just for me, because I think we all deserve a little break. Ok, on to the pictures. They are growing up so fast! Leah loves the exersaucer that I brought out of storage. She likes being up and involved in whats going on.




And I'm sorry these are blurry, we were dealing with backlight, but thanks to the cousins, Jeremiah now has a thing for star wars. They brought over their helmets and light sabers on Christmas day, Jeremiah was diggin' it! After they went home he kept asking "Wheres the light saber?"...yeah, please don't anyone get any ideas about birthday gifts, just paint an old wrapping paper tube and there you go! Instant light saber!



More pictures of the little miss. I just love her smile! Too bad I can't take any credit for it, both of the kids are spitting images of their daddy.


2 comments:
What an awesome smile it is! She is growing so fast. Hope you had an awesome Christmas and New Years. :D
Cute pictures. It was good to talk to you yesterday. I love the new hair! Very cute!
Post a Comment