Congrats Greg! Sorry, no advice on potty training. I am afraid I will be asking your for advice in the upcoming years. Cute Christmas pictures. Looks like you all had fun. As for your chair, anything you do will be cute. That apron you mad Amber was adorable! Can you show me how you do that? I am taking up sewing this year and I want to learn that cute pattern.
2 comments:
I'm glad you found these- I missed it the first time around!
Congrats Greg! Sorry, no advice on potty training. I am afraid I will be asking your for advice in the upcoming years. Cute Christmas pictures. Looks like you all had fun. As for your chair, anything you do will be cute. That apron you mad Amber was adorable! Can you show me how you do that? I am taking up sewing this year and I want to learn that cute pattern.
Post a Comment