Friday, January 30, 2009

A little Something

I'm surprised at the response we've gotten from those who weren't checking the blog before because it was private. So, I'm glad you are now!

So, I have some video that I want to put on here, but I don't know how to edit it so that I can post only the last half (I want to save you from the boring first half which is just me trying to get Jeremiah to pay attention to the task at hand.) Anyone know how?

2 comments:

Keith, Nydia and Presly said...

Hey Heather how's the family? Hope you guys are all doing great!
I just found this website last night while trying to look up some stuf my self. I saw they had instructions on how to upload a video but who knows if it's understandable...maybe you can check it out! Hope that helps!

Keith, Nydia and Presly said...

ok you'll probably need the wedsite address...duh!
I can't see if I wrote it in my last comment cuz you haven't approved it, so I'm sending it again...maybe or for the first time...I'm such a ding dong sometimes! :)

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/add-page-element-to-blogger-header-and.html