We were blessed to able to go down to Utah for Christmas. My side of the family all were invited to Christmas with my aunt Barbara. These are all pictures my mom took with her christmas gift - her new Nikon D90. So we got to spend time with my parents, my brother Jordan and sister in law Becca, and their daughter Addy, and my sister Amber, and brother in law Adam, and their little boy, Shane, and of course my aunt Barb. Then we were able to have both families together for Leah's blessing! We had it at the Hirschi's house and it was a blast. We had so much family and many friends there. It was great! Hope you all enjoy the pictures!
I made this cute little apron for Addy.
This was the apron I made for Amber.
3 comments:
Won't it be nice when I learn how to really use the camera well. My favorites are the ones of Leah laughing and the one of Jerem kissing her.
Love the picture of all the kids with the babies crying. So classic! Leah is so beautiful! Guess she is taking after her momma!
I was sad when I got the "expired" message, but after I saw Heather's I went back to yours and clicked the "check with Amber" button and your blog opened up. Yeah! I loved all the pictures - it was so fun to see your parents with those two darling babies - and sweet to see Barbara. Get lonesome to see the wonderful family members we have scattered about. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with me.
Love, Aunt Beth
Post a Comment