Friday, September 17, 2010

What a week

I have a double ear infection. It hurts. BAD. I have much more empathy for my children now.

It's also the start of Binky Week at our house. You know, the week where we wean the 2 year old from pacifiers. She just turned two this week, I wouldn't mind waiting a while longer, but when your child can request which color of pacifier she wants at bed time, and does the fake cry if you tuck her in before giving it to her... you know it's time. So, all my kids are in bed for naps right now... but only Colette is sleeping, she's been sleeping for the past hour while Leah has cried and screamed and yelled, and Jeremiah is crying in his bed because he doesn't want to take a nap. If he had his way he would watch The Backyardigans all day long.

On the docket this week: Halloween Costumes, and house cleaning, binky weaning, and finally organizing my sewing room (ie- The Basement)

1 comment:

Myrna Curzon said...

Something to add to your to-do list for this week - resting and healing. :)