I haven't showered, I slipped on some jeans and an old shirt to take the garbage out this morning and haven't changed since. And yes, I feel as exhausted and terrible as I look. :)
Post Script -My sister in law said I don't look too terrible, I'm not sure this picture clearly depicted my appearance. Without a very important undergarment, hair falling in my face, I'm pretty sure I smelled, dirty feet from walking around outside and in my dusty basement, glasses around the tip of my nose... this picture is actually quite flattering compared to what I actually looked like this morning. I'll have you know that around lunch time I jumped in the shower real fast and had time to put on deoderant (Melissa, you can thank me later), and my usual array of nursing undergarment attire, normal clothing, I EVEN blow dryed my hair (which is kind of a big deal for me these days). I'll be honest, the above photo is the NORM these days. Oh well, theres a time and a season right?
3 comments:
You are very blessed if that's how you look at your worst. I'm sorry you're so exhausted. I wish we lived closer and I'd take your munchkins off your hands once in a while.
Exhausted and very brave.
You don't look terrible. You just look like a dork ;)
I love you.
Post a Comment