Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashion Show

Sorry, no pictures, the babe is now wrapped in her blanket and sleeping soundly in her crib BUT - today I had a little too much fun playing dress-up with Colette with all the hand-me-down clothes from Leah. It's like going shopping, only free! I had some really cute clothes for Leah when she was 3-6 months old. I love it.

Also, Leah has been binky-free since Friday morning, and took her first binky-free nap today... which means she hasn't napped since thursday afternoon. We're getting there. I think she's doing really well, she doesn't ask for it anymore. I hid them in the depths of the linen closet, never to be found by a certain little girl. Anyway, we're on our way to being a big girl. The next mountain to climb is potty training. I think I might wait a while on that one. She did just turn two after all. Maybe after Christmas. We'll see.

Also, did I mention that Colette rolled over last week? Please, my children, stop growing, stay little forever. I really mean that. I love them at their current ages. I'm enjoying (almost) every minute of it.

No comments: