Tuesday, September 07, 2010

2nd 1st day of school

Today was Jeremiah first day of preschool this year. Last night we had our back to school night at Grandma and Grandpa's house, since Greg "needed" to watch a football game. It wasn't even his team?! Oh well, I've never claimed to understand football, or it's fans. For back to school night Jeremiah ordered up his favorite meal: Chocolate milk, "Real" chicken nuggets, potato wedges, grapes, and salad. Jeremiah didn't request that, I added it for nutritional value, and because I was in the mood for a nice salad. I made everything from scratch, chicken nuggets included, although I did not milk the cow for the milk. Hmmm, I wonder if I could find a dairy cow to milk for next year.
So today was the big day, and Leah was just as excited as Jeremiah, even though she didn't get to do anything fun. And yes, this is the best picture I could get of him. Awesome awkward smile buddy. :)
And this is what my 3 hours looked like. I watched my friends little girl, while she taught preschool to the boys. When I teach, she will watch my littler kids. Less distraction that way. But for 3 hours, I had a 2 year old, a 1 year old, and a 3 month old. Whew!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

oh yes and tomorrow you will have an eight year old, a six year old, two two year olds, a one year old and a three month old. You are crazy! I am so sorry and thank you so much!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love all of your new posts! You have been very busy, girl. I love your before and after pics in your house. You've been painting a ton! Collette is getting so big already and the kids are all just too cute. I am glad to see you're doing so well :)