I have been a horrible photographer lately. But we did get a few this month.
First, this is our Christmas tree. It was delightfully A-symmetrical. This is the early season photo.
The kids slept in until 7:45, not bad for Christmas morning. These are before the festivities. Leah, as usual, is just happy to have her picture taken.
And Jeremiah is still tired, but happy that santa took a bite of his sugar cookie (and spit it out in the garbage because Santa can't eat that much sugar at 11 pm.)
In case you were wondering, Santa DID find the Ambulance Transformer. Jeremiah was thrilled, but added "But Santa didn't bring me a yellow car." with a sad face. PS - the yellow car was a last minute addition to the santa wish list on the day before Christmas eve. :) I love when kids do that.
Jeremiah had to build his lego sets with daddy immediately after opening gifts. Jeremiah says daddy is the best at building hellicopters.
" LOOK MOMMY! I got M&M's for BREAKFAST!"
This was a modest Christmas. both my kids and husband got modest gifts, we did not go overboard. HOW, then, did I get so spoiled this Christmas? My mom got me this pretty maternity dress. Oh wait, did I fail to mention that baby #3 is coming in June?
And Greg got me a BED! Hurray! AND he got me a strap for my ipod, AND a nice stainless steel water bottle. I was totally spoiled.
More silly pictures of the kids to come!
4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!! I hope you're over the sickness! We're due the end of May with #2!
Hey, congrats on baby #3! You're looking great and I'm so excited for you!
Congrats on the pregnancy! Very exciting! You going to find out what you are having this time? We are going to start trying again, when you have your 3rd. Congrats!
Congrats Heather! Good for you guys!
Post a Comment