These are pictures we took at Thanksgiving with the Hirschi family. They were out taking photos for their family Christmas card, and we got to tag along. (this explains their coordinated outfits, and our clear misfit status.)
Leah, feeding herself a fruit smoothie: Utter Bliss.
Mysteriously quiet in her bedroom, I found Leah lounging on the rocking chair reading books.
Earlier this month, I was in the midst of a Christmas project, making two custom aprons for Greg to give at a gift exchange. It was great fun, and Jeremiah used the left-over pattern paper, in various shapes, and a stapler, to make himself a costume.
Then he insisted Leah needed a costume too, so he took care of that.
2 comments:
And what? Congratulations! I was just going to comment to say I liked your hair in the family pics, but this is much more exciting! :) When are you due?
Adorable! I love your family picture. Your hair is just so cute! I wish I could pull off that look. It is very suiting for you! Congrats on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment