Monday, January 04, 2010

Enthusiasm

I didn't expect so much enthusiasm about my subtle announcement. To answer your questions: No, I haven't been sick. If you know me very well, you know that I have enviously easy pregnancies. And yes, I know how lucky I am. Also, my due date is June 7th, which translates to the end of May for me. And I will find out on Thursday if the educated guess of a girl during the first ultrasound was correct.

There you have it, all you could ever want to know. :) Thank you for all of your congratulations.

6 comments:

Lalis said...

Ok... How did I miss this the subtle announcement?! **Five minutes later** Oh, there it is... Well, YAY!!! Congratulations!

Charisse Baldwin said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

So? Boy or girl??

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

It was subtle! I was canning and saw it! Congrats! Ps. I love your cute hair cut!

Felicia said...

I just got caught up on your blog posts. Congrats! Mother of Three sounds like such a big deal, but there's no doubt you can handle it. Glad you're well!

jayna said...

Three is FOR REALS...! :) What is it??? I guess either way you will be prepared, which is so nice. Congratulations!