Friday, May 22, 2009

Self-Reliance

A lot of you have built up your food storage and water storage, you have gardens and great skills that help you be self reliant. The Lords servants have taught us over an over how important it is.... well, I'm just doing my part.

I don't have food storage, or water storage, I don't have a garden, I can't fix my own car, I can't repair big things around my house... but I've known how to use a pair of scissors since kindergarten! Greg says I'm not allowed to cut my own hair, because he thinks I should feel okay about spending money to get a great haircut that I love. He wants me to do something for myself and not feel bad about it.... well.... I did, and I don't feel bad about it at all. I call it: homemade haircuts. :) I've never been so wreckless with the scissors but I've also never been so happy with the result. This is my homemade haircut, what do you think?

5 comments:

AubreyB said...

That looks so great - I can't believe you did it yourself! Maybe you should start charging to cut other people's hair. :)

Jessica said...

Wow! Good job! Can you come and cut my hair?

Myrna Curzon said...

It looks great! I never have been able to figure out how you do that.

jayna said...

What the crazy?! How on earth did you manage?! It looks fabulous!

Melonie said...

Super cute!!! Way to go! I'm totally impressed and would have you cut my hair too if you could.