Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My little Parrot

Jeremiah's favorite movie lately has been Transformers. He has a few cars that he pretends are transformers and he loved watching the movie that we borrowed from my brother in law. As I listened to it more and more I realized that there is a lot of language that I didn't want my lovely 2 year old to repeat. It hadn't happened yet, but I thought I would take care of it right then and there. Transformers was promptly returned to my brother in law. Then today as I was browsing real estate I heard a little voice behind me, playing with his match box cars say "were you masturbating?"...... YEAH, of all the words he could have picked up from that movie. We had a serious conversation about how that word isn't appropriate to use, like "shut up" we just don't say it in daily conversation. I can just see him pulling that out during nursery or something. MAN I have to be careful about what he hears!

2 comments:

Lalis said...

Out of all the quotes he could've said he pics THAT one...

Greg said...

I am so glad I read this blog! I would never know what really goes on when I am gone.