Hi, My name is Heather, and I am addicted to the Bachelor(ette).
I told myself after last season that I was DONE, THROUGH! No more watching people making out ALL OVER THE PLACE, I don't need to see that. I once heard that if you would feel uncomfortable BEING THERE watching it, then you shouldn't watch it on TV. I would feel so uncomfortable standing in the corner of the room staring at two people making out. So why can't I quit? Because Jillian is beautiful, in a way that doesn't mimmick anyone else; and she is strong and she knows who she is, and becuase I am a sucker for love stories, "reality" or scripted. I think its because deep down women, wether we're 5 or 50 dream of prince charming coming and sweeping us off our feet. It could be the boy that sits in from of us in algebra, or our husbands of 25 years.
I told myself after last season that I was DONE, THROUGH! No more watching people making out ALL OVER THE PLACE, I don't need to see that. I once heard that if you would feel uncomfortable BEING THERE watching it, then you shouldn't watch it on TV. I would feel so uncomfortable standing in the corner of the room staring at two people making out. So why can't I quit? Because Jillian is beautiful, in a way that doesn't mimmick anyone else; and she is strong and she knows who she is, and becuase I am a sucker for love stories, "reality" or scripted. I think its because deep down women, wether we're 5 or 50 dream of prince charming coming and sweeping us off our feet. It could be the boy that sits in from of us in algebra, or our husbands of 25 years. I was so strong, until I went over to my inlaws for FHE and my sister in law was watching the premier of the Bachelorette... GRRR... i'm intrigued! But I made a big step forward as I have not watched it online in secret, like that i have in previous seasons. BE STRONG!!! Because really, I don't want to be standing next to a couple sharing too much saliva... I just don't.
PS. I wish my teeth were that white!
2 comments:
Now I know what you really want...a knight in shining armor! Does your desire for someone to sweep you off your feet reflect negatively on my role as knight in shining armor? Curse my sisters’ unmarried desires and their evil influences on you!
What is really funny about this is that when I saw the picture I had to look close to figure out it wasn't you! Yes, you are that beautiful.
Post a Comment