Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pregnancy comparison

This is me back in 06' pregnant with Jeremiah at about 6 1/2 months
Here I am this time around at about 6 1/2 months. My shirt isn't as form fitting, but you get the picture.
I can't really tell if I look any different or not... hmmm. We'll have to take another picture on the way to the hospital and see if I look any less miserable this time than last time. :)


5 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I think you look exactly the same. You haven't gained 1 once! :)

jayna said...

So I'm thinking that unlike me, you've never received multiple "Wow, you look ready to POP!" comments in one day...

More like "You're due WHEN?!!"

Very cute!

The Mercer Family said...

You look the same I think! Man you look great! I think I'm twice as big as I was with Holden. I wish I could hold of the Oreos...maybe I'd look like you! hehehe :)))

Melonie said...

You are so cute! I'll bet you can't wait to meet your little one. :D

Reggs said...

you just keep getting better looking with each pregnancy. ;)