These are pictures from Jeremiah's 2nd birthday party. Thanks to Mom & Dad Hirschi for hosting the party at their house, and thanks to all our family and friends who were able to come and party hard with us. Mother Teresa made a farmhouse cake with a barn, silo, haystack, pond and cow. It was very creative and perfect for Jeremiah. We would have had more pictures, but I was totally lame and didn't get the camera out, but thanks to Kristina for all the great photos she took. Jeremiah had a great time playing with his 3 cousins, Trevin and Braden and Addy, and Hannah and Julia (his honorary cousins). Jeremiah LOVED the cake and ice cream, but didn't eat near as much as he did on his first birthday (thank goodness).
Earlier in the day we were able to go to Hogle Zoo as well as going to the Curzon Family reunion up in Kaysville. It was so much fun and Jeremiah had a great time playing with Addy in the little wading pool they had set up. I will post pictures later. We hope you enjoy the birthday party photos.
4 comments:
Two years! Can you believe it?Amelie's next I guess ;) He's getting so big--love his hair. Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Raven
Fun pics! What a cute idea for a cake! I am also wondering where you're hiding that baby of yours. You look awesome!
Um - when did Jeremiah's hair get so curly? I love it!! :)
He is such a big boy now! I can't believe it. You look great too, by the way!
Post a Comment