Friday, July 18, 2008

Batman... AHHH!!!

We were taking a family walk one evening this week in the mall (It was too hot for an outside walk at the time) We were in JC Penney's looking at baby clothes (greg humors me) and there suddenly appearing a 3-4 year old little boy in full Batman attire, the jumpsuit, the chest shield with the fake muscles and the plastic mask. He just stood there next to us. I could hear his mom calling for him. Jeremiah turned and took one look at him and screamed like a little girl, scampering to be closer to me and farther from the masked monster. He screamed for about 30 seconds before the little boy took his mask off. Jeremiah looked again and almost instantly settled down as if he was thinking "oh, it's just a little boy". It was pretty funny. Just thought I'd share that little story with you. It was hillarious.

3 comments:

Lalis said...

He will definitely hate you in the future for telling that story...

...keep using it. hahaha!!

Melonie said...

That sounds so hilarious! Wish we could have seen it! I don't think he would like the new batman movie then. ;)

Janette said...

Nate says Jeremiah is a wuss =). But I think it is pretty funny!