Friday, June 27, 2008

2 years

Here is a look back at the past two years. It is amazing how much Jerem has grown and blossomed since he was born. I hope you enjoy our trip down memory lane. Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

6 comments:

Reggs said...

The picture of him in the pirate costume made me laugh out loud at my desk!! What a cutie. Isn't it amazing how much changes in the first two years of life?

The Mercer Family said...

What fun pics! Man how time flies. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast! I'm sure when our next one arrives, he will seem so much bigger than he already does. I have to say that I have loved watching him learn and grow. I'm sure it's the same with Jeremiah! How are things with your pregnancy btw? Is everything going okay still? Hope all is well!

AubreyB said...

Wow - it seems like just a little bit ago we were both sick & pregnant together. :) Happy Birthday to Jeremiah!

jayna said...

He's an adorable boy! Happy Birthday!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love the picture of you prego! The look on your face says it all. I feel about the same way these days. I am so ready to be done with this! :)

Wonder Woman said...

These are such great pics! The pirate costume, playing video games with dad...we have ones just like them! Aren't little boys great?!