Thursday, February 11, 2010

Discovery Center

One of the benefits of living a stones throw away from the tracks (probably the only one) is that you can walk to the trax station, catch the train and ride into downtown for the day. Saturday was Jeremiah's first train ride. He loved it, although I must say, the view leaves much to be desired. I've never seen so much... outdoor art... in such a short period of time.

Anyway, the kids loved the train ride and the discover center. We bought a six month membership and it was a good thing too because the very next day he wanted to go again, and each day since. Some friends of ours also have a membership, so I think we'll make a play date out of it in the future. FUN! Here are some photos (sorry, I didn't edit them at all):

A quick stop at the fountain:

2 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

I love the discovery center! Just a question, why is Greg wearing shorts in February in Utah?

Lalis said...

I know how you feel about the view from Trax... I ride it every DAY. But hey... it's convenient :)