Sunday, February 07, 2010

Baby Girl Hirschi

Lest any of you be confused about whether or not I am excited about having another girl, I am. I just didn't have time to write anything about how I felt about it at the time. It wasn't that I was dissapointed in the gender of my child.I am loving the idea of having two little girls running around my house, though Jeremiah still has no one to play boy stuff with, I'm ok with that. And he is too.
Here are some pictures of the ultrasound. it might be tricky to tell what you're looking at if you weren't staring at the ultrasound screen for over an hour... yes, this little girl had her arms up over her head for most of the time. They made me take a break twice to try to get her to move. My solution? Cat-Cow yoga pose. It worked great. PS. Aren't 3D ultrasounds strange?
Also, no video, it's too big to email a zipped file, and I don't know how to cut the video to only show parts of it, so, too bad for you. :)
In this one she has her hand on her forehead, and her mouth is open a little.
Just saying hello.
Little feet.This is her with her arms over her face, it was worse that this most of the time.
Her profile.

4 comments:

Myrna Curzon said...

Good thing those US technicians know what they are looking for! She seems so expressive already--definitely a Hirschi.

Melonie said...

Adorable! Just so you know you can post a video on You Tube and make it private with a password. That way you could send the password to your family that you want to share it with and they could see the whole video. I'm excited for you!

Keith, Nydia and Presly said...

How fun Heather, those ultrasounds are pretty cool! Any names?

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! She already looks cute!