Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The obligatory post

Of course, the first day of school post. You can skip this one, if you're sick of reading about weepy moms dropping their babies off at school for the first time. However, I was not, nor am I now weepy about it, though a little lost for two hours without him.
Jeremiah began preschool this year. He's so darn cute, I must say. ANYWAY. The night before school we followed suit with Nie and had a back to school celebration, with cake and everything! Homemade cheeseburgers, spinach salad, fruit smoothies and carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Jeremiah loved it. I made a crown for him with his initial on it, and he thought it was cool, although I'm not sure we'll continue the tradition of the crown. But he was the guest of honor, and it was a special day. And the first day of school picture.

2 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

He is so cute! What a big boy! That is a cleaver idea to have a special day for him. You're a great mom!

Myrna Curzon said...

Without the obligatory backpack it just doesn't quite look like first day of school. Congratulations to Jeremiah!