Ok, so, it was my major, and in my four years of college I learned this: "communication and listening to your spouse is one of the key to a successful marriage." If you who know us well, I think you'd agree that we've mastered this one already. Case in point:
This evening as I was reading this blog (ahhh, sweet goodness), and Greg was trying to talk to me about himself (ahh, more sweet goodness). I was listening with my ears, but my eyes were otherwise entertained by the computer screen and all its beauty, so he accused me of not paying attention. He said "Don't I listen to you when you're talking about yourself?".... "no", I said. "Yes I do," he argued, "today you called me at work and said................ something something, something something something...."
Then we laughed for a few minutes solid as though he had just told the most hillarious inside joke... which of course he had.
I love this man.
1 comment:
Too funny! Can I just say that I think we can all relate.
Post a Comment