I found this post in my drafts, evidently I forgot to post it when I wrote it. Enjoy!
In September Gregs grandpa died. We miss his witty humor and cheerful spirit dearly, but we were lucky enough to get to drive to Las Vegas for the funeral and spend time with a lot of family. Along the way we stopped in Vail. It was the off season, so we were lucky enough to stay in a beautiful ski resort hotel and the leaves were beginning to change, so the view was breathtaking. Before we left to continue our trip we took a walk to enjoy the scenery and get our wiggles out before the day of driving before us. The kids all had a blast. Unfortunately these are the only photos I took that weekend, but it was a great trip with lots of loving family.
1 comment:
...and you shouldn't you be having a baby like... yesterday? (I can't count I'm just curious :))
Post a Comment