Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My girls

Lately it's been ALL girl ALL day, with Jeremiah at school and Greg at work. We have fun together.








 Anna's current space. She shares a room with us until she stops wanting to be awake from 2-4am!!!

I love these big beautiful eyes.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Heather she is soooo cute! Well all of your kids are, but she is a cutie! I wish that we could come to the blessing :( but we will be moving next weekend and we will be in a huge mess. We miss you and can't wait to see you guys this summer!!

Lalis said...

How did I totally miss that you had a baby A MONTH AGO! All your babies are SO pretty! And I just love your kids' names. :)

Abby Wright said...

I don't know if its the Wright genes but her and Jane look sooo similar. good job lady!