Thanks for sharing pictures. I know you don't like to, but I like seeing baby bulges. Especially yours, they are so cute. I'm so happy for your family. I hope to be able to meet your new addition before too long.
You definitely don't look large to me. Can't wait to come visit. The other kids look like they are growing so fast! (I looked at the pics on your sidebar.
3 comments:
You're so cute!!! We miss you! Hope all is well.
Thanks for sharing pictures. I know you don't like to, but I like seeing baby bulges. Especially yours, they are so cute. I'm so happy for your family. I hope to be able to meet your new addition before too long.
You definitely don't look large to me. Can't wait to come visit. The other kids look like they are growing so fast! (I looked at the pics on your sidebar.
Post a Comment