Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seriously?

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that my fashion sense is somewhat lacking. I still wear clothes from middle school. But Seriously? Since when did ugly come back in style?




All photos from www.forever21.com

8 comments:

Keith, Nydia and Presly said...

Heather, Heather... you're right some of that stuff I wouln't wear either but you gotta picture the whole 'look' because they are all different styles of clothing, trendy, bohemian, emo, etc.
But, I gotta admit I'm having a style crisis at the moment.
I see you as a NY & Co., Banana, GAP, type of girl...

Annie. said...

Haha...I agree. Forever 21 is the ultimate in the "now", the "trendy"...like this WEEK trendy. I gotta say though, I kind of like that second shirt down. The one with the random colored streaks on it. :)

jayna said...

Whatever heather. I totally own that purple top...

Brad and Marissa said...

Hey now that you are going to be living in Utah you have to be up on the latest fashions. Sacrifices have to be made!!

We are going to miss you!!

mallari said...

Some of that stuff is terrible but I have to say that I would wear the Purple Mary Jane heels! But the other shoes would never see my closet!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Ha ha. I agree. Have you seen my "Blast From the Past" post? The sad thing about my 80's outfit in that, is that you might find that same outfit on a mannaquin today! I had to laugh though, because I kinda dig the purple heels. :)

A Cheatham said...

LOL I own some of those close too! Most of there stuff is a liuttle extream, but some can be cute, PS that you can fit middle school cloths is AMAZING! I wish I sure could.

Anonymous said...

oh man!! i am SO with you on this one. I've been thinking this for sometime now. the fashion designers are playing a mean trick on the trend followers of the world.