I noticed that I haven't posted any pictures recently. Here are some pictures of the kids. Jeremiah and I made this road out of old gift boxes, it was quite the project. We also built a house which became Jack & Walters Garage. (From a little people movie we have). All the broken cars and tires went in the garage.
The police car was clearly in a deadly high speed chase because the body of the car was disassembled from the works. 
Jeremiah is such a good helper!



Leah does not really care for solid food. :{
One of Jeremiahs BEST friends is Isabella. Here is the boy version of dress up. Sorry, no princess dresses in our house yet.
6 comments:
You know, you can totally use that last picture as blackmail when he's older :)
Awww they're sooo totally cute! I love the picture of both of them on the floor looking at the camera :)
They are so cute! It seems as though I just saw Leah, but she looks so much bigger now. She is changing so fast. I love the car track you guys made. So fun!
Hmm so I commented, but I don't know if it saved or not, so I'll try it again! Your kids are so dang cute and Leah is getting so big! You are awesome to build that road for the cars- I think I'll have to steal that idea for Holden! Too bad you were here for Christmas because we were in Boise for Christmas! One of these days! hehe Hope you're doing well!
I agree with Lalis, that last picture will be very valuable to you when he is a teenager!!
such cute pictures! Amazing how time flies. what a great mom you are to take on a project like building a track
Post a Comment